The last mix I created wasn’t my best piece of work. “Last Year” was put together within a couple of hours for a leaving party and consisted of some of (what I thought) last year’s best dance tracks released. Some of the mixing was slightly out and the versions of the tracks I used weren’t my favourite. By the by, it has been downloaded a fair few times on Global Beatz and some of my mates have requested copies on CD.
Today, I’ve finished putting together a new mix of tracks I’m feeling this month. They all seem to be taking quite a relaxed approach to funky house so it seemed only apt to call the mix “Best Served Chilled“.
Some of the artists appearing on the mix, amongst others, include Ian Carey, Jamiroquai, Soul Avengerz, Phats & Small and (some might cringe) Liberty X. Before you start thinking “Si, you’ve lost it!! Liberty X?? What are you doing??”, check it out first. It might just be me but I find the remix works quite nicely and has a funky sound to it. The full tracklisting is below.
- 2 Vibes – Found You (Club Mix)
- Fallen Angels – City Life (Herd & Fitz Mix)
- Freefunkt – Moment Of My Life (Original Mix)
- Ian Carey – Nonstop (Main Mix)
- House Groovers – Saved By The Music (Sstm Extended Mix)
- Jamiroquai – Seven Days In Sunny June (Oliver Lang Remix)
- Lisha Project – Feel (Miguel Migs Petalpusher Vocal Mix)
- Liberty X – Song 4 Lovers (Soularis 12inch Club Mix)
- Phats & Small – Its A Beautiful Day (Vocal Mix)
- Soul Avengerz – Love Dancin’ (B1 Mix)