Six weeks into the #ONEPHATDECADE celebrations and there’s no stopping us as we head out to Milan for a live session from one of our favourite jackin’ house producers, J Paul Getto.
As sub-genres of house music have evolved over the years, you may have noticed the rise (or redefinition) of jackin’ house. Sitting somewhere between disco house and deep house, with it’s infectious uplifting loops and resampled vocals, there’s no getting away from the fact jackin’ house was suitably placed for the (Funky) House Finesse “house style”.
Several DJs and producers from the scene have stood out but, for me, there is one very special producer who has consistently created endless reams of quality tunes that constantly featured in my mixes. It’s safe to say that J Paul Getto has been a very special part of every mix I’ve produced over the past few years.
It’s an absolute honour to have him join in the #ONEPHATDECADE celebrations with this guest mix he recorded live in Milan earlier this year. It’s fair to say it’s got his style all over it with only one track (by good friend DJ Mes) avoiding his special finish.
Download#ONEPHATDECADE with J Paul Getto (233 downloads)
- J Paul Getto – Milano
- House In Yo Tub (JPG Tool)
- DJ Dan & Terry Mullan – Phreaky Deaky (JPG Remix)
- Alec Carlsson – Paris Fried Chicken (JPG Remix)
- Needin U To Rock The Place (JPG Tool)
- Adrian Hour vs Jason Hodges – Good Job, It’s Yours (JPG Tool)
- Harry Romero vs Fred Falke – Wait For Love in the Disco Heat (JPG Tool)
- J Paul Getto, Italobros – Somebody
- DJ Mes – Amour Est Libre
- Pete Heller, Stargate – Wear Out The Big Love (JPG Remix)
- J Paul Getto – Soul Tonight
- DJ Dan – Baby Boomer (JPG Remix)
- Maxim Lebedev – Compression (JPG Edit)
- Coyu Get Some Sleep (JPG Tool)
- Yeah Chicago Hustle (JPG Tool)
- J Paul Getto – Represent
- J Paul Getto – Just For You
- Alex Herrera vs Mary J Blige – You Know I Love Music Just Fine (JPG Tool)
- Chiqito vs Romanthony – Let Me Show You Oop Oop (JPG Tool)
- Sparque – Let’s Go Dancing (Maurice Tamraz & JPG Remix)