Week three of our #ONEPHATDECADE anniversary celebrations continues with another massive guest mix from amazing DJ/producer (and fellow Midlander) – Stuart Ojelay.
Stu has been regularly featured on the podcast throughout the years with his range of uplifting productions which, I believe, started with a cheeky bootleg of the classic Solu Music – Fade. Since then, he’s been rattling out tune after tune, many of them signed to Hed Kandi and other big labels though the years.
He’s now producing a brand new podcast to promote his very own label World of Mouth which we are delighted to showcase to the world (pun intended).
Prepare yourself for an hour of vocal club bangers featuring a couple Stu’s very own tunes to get you ready for the weekend and join us on the continued celebrations of #ONEPHATDECADE.
(Footnote: In anticipation of next week’s 50th House Finesse show, we’ve lined up one of our most influential DJs with a very special guest mix. We are very excited to have this legend on board so get ready for some heavenly treats…)
Download#OnePhatDecade Pt 3 – Stuart Ojelay (231 downloads)
- Stuart Ojelay – Walk Away
- Josh Parkinson – No More (Club Mix)
- James Silk – Talk Dirty (Club Edit)
- Bordertown – All This Before [Endor]
- Tempo Elektrik – Looking (Tempo Elektrik Remix)
- Rescue – Here and Now (Original)
- As I Am – Vegas Love (Original)
- David Penn – Eighty Five (Original)
- Ted Nilsson & Stuart Ojelay – I Want Your Soul
- Rich Pinder & Djoko – Hat Play (Original)
- Volkoder – Sensation (Original)
- Dusky – Skin Deep (Original)
- Disclosure ft Gregory Porter – Holding On (Original)